Risk Management & Claims AdvocacyWhat We Offer Your Business
Our work does not end after we place your coverage. We take great pride in our ability to effectively manage your risks and claims. We understand every client is unique and therefore we formulate a Risk Management and Claims Management program to fit our clients’ specific needs. As part of our service, we assist with the following areas of your business:
- Develop client specific claims services
- Claims reporting
- Monitor and assist with claims processing
- Prepare claims status reports and claims review
- Assist with EMOD calculations and predictions
- Keep you informed of industry changes
- Review loss runs and claims trends
- Provide loss control services as needed
Spain Agency, Inc. provides the specialization and commitment needed to assure clients benefit from their relationship with us. We work as your partner to ensure your objectives are met as efficiently and economically as possible. Our agency believes in a team approach that enables sustainable performance and business continuity. We work closely with our clients to formulate and implement high-quality comprehensive risk management programs that work. Our philosophy is that reward should never be compromised because of risk.
To ensure that our work meets the needs of your loss control, underwriting, and claims team’s service objectives. The Spain Agency’s visual reports include tables, graphs and loss comparisons to industry standards. Our goal is to decrease or eliminate potential future losses.
- We identify potential exposures.
- We provide strategies to handle risk.
- We will assist with the implementation of programs.
- We will continue to do ongoing monitoring and adjustments.
Our highly trained staff can also conduct on-site assessment and program development.
- Confined Space Entry Program
- Early Return to Work Program
- Emergency Action Plan
- Ergonomic Evaluation
- Ergonomics Committee Program
- Facility/Task Safety Evaluations
- Fleet Program
- Forklift Training/Certification Program
- Hazard Communication Program
- Hearing Conversation and Noise Control Program
- Incident Investigation and Trending Program
- Injury Review Program
- Job Hazard Analysis
- Lift/Ergonomics/Workstation Setup Training
- Lockout/Tagout Program
- Machine Safeguarding and Preventive Maintenance Program
- New Hire Orientation
- OSHA 300 Log Documentation
- Personal Protective Equipment Program
- Process Safety Management Program
- Safety and Health Program Gap Analysis
- Safety Committee Program